Guidance has changed from 29th March
Here is a summary of the new Covid-19 guidance.
- Going to work – You should continue to work from home where you can.
- Meeting friends and family outdoors – You can meet in a group of up to 6 from any number of households or in a group of any size from up to two households. You must not meet indoors.
- Exercise, sport and physical activity – You can exercise outdoors in a group of 6 or a larger group of any size from up to two households. You can also take part in formally organised outdoor sports or licensed physical activity with any number of people. Outdoor sport and leisure facilities may open.
- Travelling – You should minimise travel where possible. This means you should avoid making unnecessary trips and combine trips where possible.
- Providing care, assistance and avoiding injury or harm – People can continue to gather in larger groups or meet indoors where this is necessary.
CallConnect’s on-demand bookable services are still operating.
Please note that due to social distancing restrictions we have reduced our vehicle capacity. If you wish to travel on our CallConnect timetabled services YOU MUST pre-book to reserve a seat. To reserve a seat simply phone our booking team or book online through our booking portal. Currently our timetabled services can no longer be used as hail and ride bus service but bookings are welcome.
When travelling on public transport follow government guidance including
- wait at the stop at a safe distance from others
- pay fares with correct change or contactless payment
- Avoid sitting next to others on the bus. This guidance helps to keeps passengers and drivers safe.
- Passengers must wear a face mask on public transport or while waiting at enclosed transport hubs. Exemptions apply.
Passengers must not travel if experiencing any coronavirus symptoms, are self-isolating as a result of coronavirus symptoms, are sharing a household or support bubble with somebody with symptoms, or have been told to self-isolate after being contacted by NHS Test and Trace.
We really appreciate your patience and understanding as we react and adapt to the outbreak to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please use our service in line with government guidance.
Lincolnshire Transport Helpline
Are you looking for information and advice about transport in Lincolnshire? Then the Transport Helpline will point you in the right direction.
Transport options in Lincolnshire range from frequent timetabled bus and rail services to rural on-demand buses providing vital connections plus a wide range of community and volunteer transport schemes that offer assistance to those looking for extra help.
Voluntary Car Scheme
Other Help & Advice