Please note that due to the frequently changes to bus service schedules, the timetables at bus stations and bus stops may not be showing the current timetable. Always check your journey times online or with the operator.
Travelling on Public Transport
- Consider all other forms of transport before using public transport.
- Before and during your journey, check with your transport operator for the latest travel advice on your route.
- Travel may take longer than normal on some routes due to reduced capacity and social distancing measures. Allow sufficient time if your journey involves changes between different forms of transport. If you can, travel at off peak times.
- From Monday 15th June, you should wear a face covering when using public transport.
- Keep your distance from people outside your household. Ensure you maintain social distancing, where possible, including at busy entrances, exits, under canopies, bus stops or outside of stations
Lincolnshire Transport Helpline
Are you looking for information and advice about transport in Lincolnshire? Then the Transport Helpline will point you in the right direction.
Transport options in Lincolnshire range from frequent timetabled bus and rail services to rural on-demand buses providing vital connections plus a wide range of community and volunteer transport schemes that offer assistance to those looking for extra help.
Voluntary Car Scheme
Other Help & Advice